Flickr Widget

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Spaces: Entryway

Once you get past our still-unpainted front doors (long story, soon to be rectified), you'll be greeted by more of our favorite things. The sideboard has sentimental value for my daughter. She found it at an estate sale years ago, and it was the first piece she ever restored. The vintage Von Nessen lamp came out of our store before it closed, and the brass figurals are part of my daughter's collection, while the Howard Miller Museum Clock is mine. The woven wall hanging and stainless steel coat rack are my daughter's, and the mirror is mine...new modern pieces that I think work well with the vintage. The picture on the wall is embroidered folk art, an Etsy find that I gave my daughter one Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment