Flickr Widget

Friday, February 13, 2015

Another fabulous Eichler for sale in Walnut Creek, California

Another Eichler home has been listed in the Rancho San Miguel neighborhood of Walnut Creek, California. The mid-century beauty has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths and is located on a large lot in a cul-de-sac. The 2,037 square foot house features post and beam architecture with vaulted ceilings, skylights and soaring glass walls, globe pendant lights throughout, radiant wall heating, a large sun room and a park-like back yard. It is listed at $850,000.

From eastbaymodern.com



















6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning Dana. I get so excited when I see your house posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get excited when I see that I have an email from this agency, because I know I'm in for a treat. This house was no exception.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Way out of my price range...but it's always fun to look.

      Delete
  3. Really love this one! Like the white ceilings with the dark beams!

    ReplyDelete