Flickr Widget

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Delightfull lamps

Since I showed you a beautiful vintage lamp yesterday, I'll share some new modern lighting that I think you'll like too. We've added the Delightfull line to our inventory, and we'd like to introduce you to a few of their products that we love best. The Portuguese company offers many choices of metals, colors, stone bases and textile cords...even combinations of several colors. If you can imagine your dream lamp, chances are you can build it in this line.


Ike suspension light

Norah suspension light

Evans floor lamp

Scofield floor lamp

Meola table lamp

Diana table lamp

Miles wall lamp

Simone wall lamp

8 comments:

  1. Delightful indeed. I won't mind owning the Meola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite desk lamp style ever! We had something similar when we first opened the store in 2011, and I loved that lamp. As soon as it sold, I realized that I should have bought it for myself, and I still miss it.

      Delete
  2. Very delightful indeed!! I adore the first one, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a stunning chandelier. I love it too!

      Delete
  3. They're fabulous. That first one makes me swoon. What a great range. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that this was a great line for my SIL to choose. I think quite a few will be big sellers.

      Delete
  4. All designs are delightful and all about mid-century modern lighting creations. These are unique and creative designs for vintage and contemporary home. Second one looks ingenious and different. Thanks for sharing this wonderful list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the second one looks like a modern take on the sputnik light. I think this line will be very popular, since they are so faithful to mid-century design.

      Delete