Flickr Widget

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Star style: Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston likes modern. She also has the Midas Touch when it comes to buying and selling properties.
In 2006 she bought this Hal Levitt home for $13.5 million and sold it in 2011 for $35 million.

Disclaimer:  I deny responsibility for superimposing Jennifer Aniston's photo over these images. Somebody at the curbed.com site is going to have to take the blame for that!  As far as I'm concerned, it's a sacrilege to cover up an inch of these homes.


la.curbed.com

la.curbed.com

She briefly did some wheeling and dealing on two apartments in Manhatten...a penthouse and the apartment directly below it...but soon she was back in Los Angeles, where she purchased a Bel Air home designed by A. Quincy Jones, which has its own vineyard. The home was originally listed at $29.5 million, but she reportedly got it for $21 million.


huffingtonpost.com

la.curbed.com

la.curbed.com

la.curbed.com

la.curbed.com

huffingtonpost.com

la.curbed.com

While having some remodeling done on the Bel Air home, she rented this completely renovated five-bedroom, six-and-a-half bathroom Hal Levitt house for a reported $40,000 per month:


la.curbed.com

10 comments:

  1. LOL I love the PS touch, you have done Jen proud! Some gals have all the luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I found them on real estate sites already Photoshopped...although a couple of them look like they literally cut them out of a magazine with scissors and pasted them to a photograph. I would have preferred to look at the houses without Jen's mug blocking my view...LOL

      Delete
  2. Here's me thinking the boys had popped round to give lessons! :) They are very nice homes though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you trust me with your comments now that I've accidentally deleted one? Yes, I've obliterated another one...yours about the Laverne planters. Really, I should have a soundproof booth for blogging, because I obviously can't talk and chew gum at the same time, much less talk and blog! :)

      Delete
  3. I agree Dana, less of Jen more of the houses!
    I've never really been a fan, but she's got good taste in houses and a canny ability to make cash out of them by the sound of it...

    Don't forget to send me your address, I know you're in Texas, but I've heard it's a pretty big place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too old to relate to Friends, so I've never been much of a fan either (except for her hair), but now I have Aniston House Envy.

      Delete
  4. Hmmm who knew she was so savvy? Love the house, could do with less Jen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to more house, less Jen. It's kinda fun in a creepy, voyeuristic way to see how the stars live, but I already know what they look like. It's the house and furniture I want to see.

      Delete
  5. Geez. She really lives the life.

    ReplyDelete