Flickr Widget

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stretch out and stay a while.

Is the L-tryptophan in your turkey leftovers still making you a little sleepy? Well, do we ever have just what you need for a lazy afternoon nap!

Check out this great chaise longue (or, as they call it in the part of East Texas where I grew up, a chase lounge) that's new to the store. It has a curvaceous aluminum frame, perfect straps, a comfy cushion...and I think I hear it calling your name.



Chaise longue in the style of Preben Fabricius and Jørgen Kastholm

Side view

Aluminum frame

6 comments:

  1. I think it's screaming my name. It wants to be in California...what do you know about the chair? I've never seen one like it. It is amazing Dana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, we've been unable to track down any information about it, but it sure is cool! The quality indicates that it has some sort of impressive pedigree though.

      Delete
  2. Good looking lines. Haven't seen anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a sleek looking piece. I fell in love with it when I first saw it.

      Delete
  3. It IS sleek. How can something so loungey look so elegant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't you just picture yourself in loungey attire trimmed in marabou, all comfy and eating bon bons? :)

      Delete